i'm not going blind
During the past week I've developed a tick in my right eye. Five to six times a day It starts flutterring uncontrollably for ten seconds.
I'm 90% certain this oddness is not related to the ReNu with MoistureLoc recall. I've only used one bottle of the stuff and I didn't like it. It was a sample given to me by the eye doctor when I got new contacts. The MoistureLoc stuff is too slippery and weird. I went back to using my regular ReNu Multiplus.
Is being 90% certain that you're not going to go blind good enough? I think so. I'm being paranoid, especially since this flutter isn't listed as one of the symptoms of fungal keratitis.
If I can't blame my contact lens solution, what can I blame for this flutter in my right eye? And I do feel it's more of a flutter than a tick. Because wild, non-medically influenced speculation is fun, here's a list of what may be going on with my eye:
- too much gum chewing causing weird strains to the muscles in my face
- the intensity of the sun's rays in the mornings is weakening my eye sockets
- mystical punishment for not wearing sunglasses when going out to clubs at night
- my body's way to telling me to start winking at attractive women
- stress reaction to having assembled a terrible fantasy baseball team
Feel free to chime in with thoughts of your own.